
Do you ever have those moments when something happens and you are reminded of something or someone?
As Ashlea and I where blowing up balloons, one red balloon, just one, went into the sky. My next comment, before even thinking of what came out of my mouth was... oh we are letting Haley know she is invited to the party. We kinda smiled and thought for a minute but just kept blowing up balloons.
Oh how easy the thoughts just come to mind of our sweet Haley girl. Later that day, my sister Jordan asked me to write in her book the birthday's of each member in my family.
It was very funny, I had to do a double look as I started to write,, Steve, Alicia, Haley..., oh wait, Haley isn't here, Hunter and Henry. We then kinda joked at the thought, what if she sent back the balloon with a message for Henry wishing him a Happy Birthday... NOW THAT WOULD BE CRAZY... Like I said we kinda laughed and joked about the idea.
It wasn't a sad a moment, just an Awwww yes my sweet daughter, this is a family gathering and you are missed and thought about.
I'm thankful for small simple "GLANCES" that remind me I have an eternal family. As I PRESS FORWARD we one day we will be complete again.
"Glance backward, look heavenward, reach outward, press onward"



No comments:
Post a Comment