Thursday, May 12, 2011

I get to ride the school bus........field trip time!

Hunter was one EXCITED little boy when he found out he was going on a field trip.. and RIDE THE BUS!

I got to go with the class to Silver Springs in Ocala. It was so fun seeing the kids excitement.

They got to go on 3 boat rides one was a glass bottom boat so the kids got to spot turtles and fish.

The jeep safari was a bumpy blast for everyone. They saw a huge bear, a crazy monkey and some other odd animals. Hunter was in heaven when he say the mud puddles we were going threw.

To finish the day off we saw several shows. The reptile show was cool... they loved the HUGE snake.

Oh and lets not forget the enormous alligators!!! HUGE!!!

It was a fun day with the kiddos, I was so glad to be able to chaperon.

Petting zoo.....







This bear was so funny to watch... he was just chilling.

The three stooges... these kids are best buddies.


No comments: