I got the best text from my dear friend Heidi letting me know she is rolling into town... I then got a call from my sweet friend Gladys saying she was joining the fun... it was a great day! I could not wait until 2pm!!!
These two ladies, shine from the inside out. They are amazing, they are christ like, they are mothers that I look up to. It was so nice being able to visit with them for a little while. To laugh about how "normal" we are as mothers, wives and woman! Cry for a few minutes... just to get it out. You know any time woman get together they cry. :) They have to hit the "intense" part of the convo and then it all comes back to the laughter like we had never been apart. I miss them, I'm glad that Gladys lives close and I so treasure the times I get to visit with Heidi. Each one of them hold a special place in my heart.
Thanks ladies for thinking of me and always loving me so much.. love you!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment