So this was the picture that gave us the "BIG WIN" 40 points for the best drawing describing your wife!!! Oh yeah! Steve is a boob man.. what gave it away!? I wish I just had a flat stomach like he drew!
Saturday, February 6, 2010
NewlyWed Game Night
One Word - HILARIOUS!!!!
So this was the picture that gave us the "BIG WIN" 40 points for the best drawing describing your wife!!! Oh yeah! Steve is a boob man.. what gave it away!? I wish I just had a flat stomach like he drew!
We really had a great time with all of our friends. It will be a night talked about for awhile, everyone was so funny!
So this was the picture that gave us the "BIG WIN" 40 points for the best drawing describing your wife!!! Oh yeah! Steve is a boob man.. what gave it away!? I wish I just had a flat stomach like he drew!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment