
I went to the library and found "Love" books for Valentines Week. This is one of the books that they recommended. Let me just say... I have never gone to the library and got tears in my eyes until this day. I was reading the book to Henry and my friends little girl and literally had to stop because I got so teary eyed. This is such a sweet and precious book. If you have boys it is a MUST you get. But even with girls it has such a sweet meaning. This is my new favorite children's book. Hunter wants me to read it every night so far TWO times each night. I love it!
Preview::
A mother held her new baby and very slowly rocked him back and forth, back and forth, back and forth. And while she held him, she sang:
I'll love you forever,
I'll like you for always,
As long as I'm living
my baby you'll be.



1 comment:
I have loved that book since I was a child. Since I became a mother I still can't get through reading it without crying!! I even got a real picture of Evan once with toilet paper just like the book.
Post a Comment