Sunday, January 31, 2010

Nothing Taste Better Than Skinny

My sister in law Laura (who looks fabulous) said to me the other day "Nothing taste better than skinny" and that stuck with me as i'm into my 2nd week of my new excercise program. I honestly think I got tired of hearing my self complain about my "problem" spots on my body. So i'm doing something about it dangit!

Slim in 6 - It is a video that starts out slow and you work your way up for 6 weeks. "Michi's Ladder" is a food guideline to follow, but you can eat what you want you just might not get the best results in the time you want.

It has been a week since I have had any processed sugar... and let me tell you, those cupcakes Hunter made that sat on my stove were calling my name... BUT I RESISTED!!! WAHOOO!!!

I have LOST 2 Pounds in a week and i'm so excited to start week 2! I really do feel good.... Lots of water, water, did I mention WATER! Like 150 oz of water a day. That is an oz. for each pound. I'm so peeing alot, but also eating my small portions. Really trying to stick to the top 2 Tiers on the Chart.

Hip Hop Abs.... Loving me some dancing!! This video kicks your butt! Or should I say Abs! Anyone can come over and dance away your problems and tone that 6 pack hidden behind the baby belly.

I'm SOOO excited... Cheer me on... i'm sooo going to do this!!!! :)


No comments: