Wednesday, January 27, 2010
You've Got "Love " Mail
Our family spent the night decorating mailboxes. I found these cute mail boxes at target for $1.00. Can't beat that! It was fun sitting together in the living room and having family time, of course Hunter and Steve had to put some FSU stickers on there box... silly boys. So for the month of February we will put sweet cards, home made pictures, candy, anything that would make someone feel special. After all February is the month of LOVE!!! Hunter was so excited, he went ahead and put some candy in his and put the flag up. I'm excited to see what fun creative ways we can make each other smile during this month. Happy Love Month!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
what a cute idea!!
This is an adorable idea! I might have to snag it! Thanks for sharing & I'm so glad you're back & changed your mind! ;)
I'm going to Target today. That is awesome and I'm stealing the idea!!!
Lauren, why are you up at 5:10 in the morning???
I have a extra one that I bought if you want it.
Have fun everyone... Hunter has loved it so far.
Post a Comment