Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Missed It....

Myspace Free Website Layouts

O.k. so call me crazy! I missed blogging, I really missed it!

It has been 2 weeks and I found myself SEVERAL TIMES thinking oh what a good article to post, maybe someone would like that or could use it in there daily lives, or the boys did something totally adorable and I wanted to share it. I also found myself wanting to express feelings and didn't have a way to do it. I can only talk to my girlfriends and sisters for so long on the phone, till they HAVE to hang up :) Soooooooo I'm back!!! This is my journal, my way to vent, my way to brag about my family, functional or not, temper tantrames and laundry! I told my husband that I stopped my blog and he said "Why, you loved it", so I decided hummm yeah, why stop something I love. I love your comments, I love knowing you check in on my little family in good ol Archer Florida, on that long dirt road..... Your blogs inspire me, so maybe there is something in mine that makes you smile and happy to read. I'm excited to share my new year ahead with you... just as soon as the CHORES are DONE! :)

4 comments:

Kira said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You inspire me so much and I missed you terribly!! I am so glad your back!

Lauren said...

She's BAAAAACK!!!!
Yes! Thanks Alicia, you know I love your blog. You are a positive force in my life and I've missed this blog...even though I'm on the phone with you all the time, you are right...eventually we have to hang up.
Your blog is awesome.

Jayson & Chelsey said...

Yaaaayyyyyy!!! :)

Another Piece Of Chocolate said...

Welcome back :- )