Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Eating Healthy....

It is that time again.... to regain our "healthy" eating.

I'm determined to really make good healthy yummy food for my family.

Let me tell you.... eating better is NOT cheap.  You can't use coupons for meat, veggies and fruits.

I walked out of publix with a nice $100.00 bill.  Oh well,  my families health is worth more than savings.

Hunter wasn't to happy to know that I wasn't going to buy cookies, chips and junk food.  So this is what we had for dinner last night.  2 Veggies, seasoned pork chops, Alfredo pasta with mushrooms and bread.  The corn on the cob was a hit for Henry, Hunter really like the zucchini and tomatoes. It was all very yummy.  If I could make any changes I would try to season the pork chops differently.  I really wish I knew how to cook meat like Outback and Olive Garden.  They make some yummy meat.   When dinner was over I had 3 happy campers.  Dinner was a success!


No comments: