Thursday, January 5, 2012

19 deg this morning!

This Florida Family was all bundled up before we left the house today.

When I turned the car on to warm it up... the car read 19deg.

Burrrrr 

Hunters jacket is big on him, but hey at least his hands and buns will stay warm!
Now HENRY is another story!!!!

He didn't have a jacket so I went out and got him his own camo jacket (he will fit right in, in good ol Archer).  :)

Henry had another idea all together... he wouldn't try it on in the store and he SURE was NOT going to put it on.  If you know Henry, he LOVES to be outside sooooooo he pitched a huge fit when I said he couldn't go outside till he had his jacket on.

Finally!!!  As you can see, he is crying BUT he has his jacket on!  And he got to go outside.  What a little stinker... :)



Hunter is such a country boy!!!  He makes a log his seat.  I love it!!! 

Once again... NO SHOES!

Really boys, This is why I'm always buying new socks!

PUT ON YOUR SHOES!!!!
Henry loves exploring.....
After lots of jumping and running around the jackets came off and they enjoyed sharing a snack together.  I love having boys and most of all... them being brothers!


By the time I got to  my appt the temp moved up to a whopping........
(DRUM ROLL PLEASE)

22 deg!!!!

No comments: