Hunter's new SEMINOLE ROOM!!
We are a HOUSE DIVIDED Family!
Steve and Hunter are Stinky Seminoles and I'm a Gator.
I'm working on getting Henry to be a Gator also. :)
I guess if I can't convince Hunter to be a Gator
I guess if I can't convince Hunter to be a Gator
he might as well be a Seminole with some Style!
Mommy and Daddy worked hard to make the room perfect,
Steve and his buddy Bryan painted!
Of course I did all the rest of the decorating.
I loved it!!!
We spotted the bedspreads on sale... $13.00each bed in a bag
(they were so cheap cause no one wants to be a Seminole)... ha ha
Wall decals $10.00
Spraypaint for letter $4.00
Letters $14.00
Paint $20.00
Room Makeover for $61.00
One Happy Kid !!!!!!



2 comments:
WOW Alicia, it looks awesome!!! If only it were Gator colors...
BOOOO!!!! But good job on the room :-)
Post a Comment