Monday, December 20, 2010

Chocolate, Chatter & Chicks

This years ladies Christmas party had a different meaning.

We were sad to say goodbye to our sweet friend Lisa. We watched a video of her fun times in Gainesville, and we got to play a fun "white" elephant game.

You know there is always the funny GAG GIFT! Well some "honeymoon" dice came Rolling out!!! Not to mention the garter and gun!

Really it was all done in fun! Good thing some people have a great sense of humor!

I think everyone had a great time, they got to come out, relax and laugh alot.

I was pretty excited to make some yummy food. First I made a peppermint ice ring, then I made peppermint bark for the first time....and oreo truffles (thanks Melissa) they were all so tasty! The Death by chocolate is always a crowd pleaser and not to mention Lauren's to die for cookies! We sure don't mess around with the menu on ladies night, there is always some amazing food to snack on. ha ha

The food and friends where wonderful!!!! It was the perfect ladies night.

I can't wait for next year, you just never know what might happen! ha ha












No comments: