Oh how I adore my Amber! Amber is such an amazing woman, mother and friend.
She has a heart of gold, patience of a saint and anytime I'm around her I feel nourished. I love talking with her about kids,bouncing around ideas and thoughts. Our conversations never have a dull moment, we just go from subject to subject. She truly is one of my earthly angels!
I was so excited when I found out she was passing thru G'ville. We played lots, went to the Towers for a BBQ and had movie night with the kids. Hunter was so excited to have a sleep over with his friends.
We finished the time off with a mini girls night, good convo with Lauren and pancakes in the morning.

She has a heart of gold, patience of a saint and anytime I'm around her I feel nourished. I love talking with her about kids,bouncing around ideas and thoughts. Our conversations never have a dull moment, we just go from subject to subject. She truly is one of my earthly angels!
I was so excited when I found out she was passing thru G'ville. We played lots, went to the Towers for a BBQ and had movie night with the kids. Hunter was so excited to have a sleep over with his friends.
We finished the time off with a mini girls night, good convo with Lauren and pancakes in the morning.



2 comments:
I miss her too. She IS wonderful, isn't she?
Girl, you have been very busy this morning blogging...loved it!
WOW her kids have sure grown up!!! Thanks for blogging this!!
Post a Comment