Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Pumpkin Crumb Cake - Delish!! Thanks Lauren for the idea!

Our new family favorite! The Towers Family had it one night and we loved it! Steve & Hunter will eat it for breakfast sometimes it is so delish!

Just follow the direction on the box then add the can of pumpkin... ta da you have a yummy cake. Enjoy!

(correction!!!! - I didn't know but Lauren just puts the box mix and can together NOW THAT IS EASY...then swirl the cinnamon topping.... yummy)


3 comments:

Lauren said...

I love it, glad you do too! I make mine a little differently...I literally add a can of pumpkin to a box of that cake mix and bake. Of course, I swirl in the crumb mixture, but nothing else. It works.

Alicia said...

Oh.... I thought you follow the directions on the box... but HEY that is even easier... love that! I will have to try it that way also... YUMMMY! Steve had it for breakfast this morning I made it for playgroup.

Keri said...

Leave it to Lauren to have these delicous ideas! I'm for sure going to try it!