Sunday, October 25, 2009

Hunter Happenings

Some good Papa hugs -






















.....UNCLE PAUL IS IN TOWN....

We went to the Butterfly Measum with Uncle Paul and had a great time. Learning about insects, making bat and butterfly wings and masks, doing a obsticle course, and he even got to hold a REAL alligator. It was fun to see the excitement in Hunter's eyes and hear him tell his Uncle all about the measum.
>















Where's Hunter!?!? I was looking for Hunter in the morning to get him ready for school and I hear laughing and talking in Henry's room. This is what I found when I walked in. Hunter sure does adore his brother... I just smiled when I thought about how much fun they are going to have as brothers growing up.



Halloween is fun around our home.. we carved a pumpkin, made pumkin and ghost shaped pancakes, bat shapes out of the banana and of course Hunter loves his spooky green teeth. Happy Halloween!


No comments: