Monday, September 7, 2009

Dining room makeover for FREE

O.k. So I was sitting and eating breakfast this morning and started looking around the dinning room.. my hubby said what are you looking at, I just smiled and he said oh no! I love to change my house around.. I have never changed the dining room so this will be fun. My decorative ideas got going.. (not that I have much, if any) so then I was off.. rearranging the dinning room, took a tree from the living room, moved furniture and lamps and ta-da... there is a new dinning room, it makes the room look larger. I love it! Lauren and Melissa inspired me to do it for FREE, thanks ladies.. whatcha think? The window treatments are a different story.. i'm still looking for the perfect ones.( any ideas)??????

Before...



After...

3 comments:

T. Driaza said...

Alicia it looks great! Totally opened up the room more. Good job!

Logan & Kelsey Davis said...

Alicia, that looks great! I am still keeping my eyes open for a window treatment, let me know if you still want to redo the seats!

Kira said...

WOW!!!! It changes everything! I LOVE IT!