What a large gun you have Steve! Steve has been hunting and shooting since he was a young kid. He is very experienced and enjoys shooting. He is a country boy all the way.
Now this is serious gun shooting. The guys had fun. Joe tried out his new gun. Joe did great and hit most targets and had fun.
Watch out Lacy Steve will have a new shooting buddy.
We will turn the Lowry's into country folk sooner or later.. just keep hanging out with the Whites. LOL :)



5 comments:
Wow- I never knew how tough my two friends are! Remind me never to get on your bad side..... ;)
Love it! I'm glad you had a good Valentine's day girl! It looked like fun!
You guys are so much fun Alicia! I will sit on the bed of your truck in a stinky cow pasture any time!
LOVE the hot preggo with the gun!! Matt says that is HIS kind of Valentine's celebration and would LOVE an invite next time!!! Love you!
what a fun Valentines Day!!!!!
Post a Comment