Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Babies room under construction

Steve and Joe Lowry started painting the babies room Valentines Night. These are the colors we picked out and we love them. I just kinda explained what colors I wanted and talked to him about the "vision" you could say of what I wanted in the room and it is coming together great! Thanks Joe for helping Steve with painting!!! Steve is going to put up a chair rail this weekend and then I can start putting all my other ideas together. I can't wait, we only have 12 weeks left!! This baby is going to be here before we know it.
Hunter wanted to help paint his "baby brothers" room. He walked in the next morning and said " this is beautiful" some times Hunter sayes things and it just makes me smile.

I made Steve smile for the picture.. you can only imgine he wasn't THAT HAPPY about painting. It turned our great thou! Thanks Honey!!!!!


3 comments:

Roadrunner said...

Those colors are great! I love it.

Lacy said...

The room colors are great and I love the new colors on your blog!

Kira said...

how fun! I can't wait to see the whole thing put together.