
My Sunday went great I taught my lesson in Gospel Doctrine
and I was very pleased with the outcome... I have decided to make this a great week, my last week was NOT GOOD AT ALL.... I have come to realize that I'm the only one that can make myself have a good week taking it a DAY at a time. Last week I wanted a vacation from my life so this week I would like to start out positive and fill my week with laughter from my sweet son, giving thanks to my husband for all his hard work, and finding satisfaction in myself knowing i'm doing the best I can. Trying not to be negitive, giving gratitude to my heavenly Father and just dancing, letting my inner spirit enjoy life and not be so stressed, just relax and enjoy what I have. wow I have so much to be grateful for. I could make a list 2 pages long.. so dangit.. i'm gonna enjoy my awesome life and dance like i'm the only one in the room! ( i hope no one peeks thru the window it could be a pretty funny site.. me dancing - LOL) I hope you all dance this week also and take time to remember the sweet and special moments. Look around and see your kids in a different light.. you husbands for the great men that they are and give your self a hug and pat on the back you are ALL amazing! ( I would love to hear about your week next Sunday or even during the week let me know how you are doing) I love this song. I hope you dance by LeAnn Womack.I hope you never lose your sense of wonder,
You get your fill to eat but always keep that hunger,
May you never take one single breath for granted,
GOD forbid love ever leave you empty handed,
I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean,
Whenever one door closes I hope one more opens,
Promise me that you'll give faith a fighting chance,
And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance.
I hope you dance....
You get your fill to eat but always keep that hunger,
May you never take one single breath for granted,
GOD forbid love ever leave you empty handed,
I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean,
Whenever one door closes I hope one more opens,
Promise me that you'll give faith a fighting chance,
And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance.
I hope you dance....
I hope you never fear those mountains in the distance,
Never settle for the path of least resistance
Livin' might mean takin' chances but they're worth takin',
Lovin' might be a mistake but it's worth makin',
Don't let some hell bent heart leave you bitter,
When you come close to sellin' out reconsider,
Give the heavens above more than just a passing glance,
And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance.
I hope you dance....I hope you dance.
I hope you dance....I hope you dance.
(Time is a wheel in constant motion always rolling us along,
Tell me who wants to look back on their years and wonder where those years have gone.)



4 comments:
Alicia you are such an amazing mom and person! I am so sorry to hear that you had a hard week- I guess it happens to everyone. I just want you to know that you are so amazing in your ability to play and have fun and take on such great challenges willingly! I hope you have a fantastic week!
You are such a strong woman, and I admire you so much! I love your attitude. I hope this week goes better for you!
I just love you!!!!
You really are amazing, Alicia. You are so, so, SO beautiful, both inside and out...truly a gift to those around you. Dance like crazy this week, girl!
Post a Comment