I saw this in a magazine and I just LOVED it.... I taped it up on my desk in the office so I can look at it everyday and think about how great it would look in my bedroom.. Can you visualize this set with a cherry wood sleigh bed and our room is already painted green. I'm thinking I see my name ALL OVER IT.... I will just add it to my wish list, never know I have a birthday (o.k. so it is June but hey this is my WISH list - LOL) and mothers day coming up ... hint hint Steve :)~Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Alicia's Wish List
I saw this in a magazine and I just LOVED it.... I taped it up on my desk in the office so I can look at it everyday and think about how great it would look in my bedroom.. Can you visualize this set with a cherry wood sleigh bed and our room is already painted green. I'm thinking I see my name ALL OVER IT.... I will just add it to my wish list, never know I have a birthday (o.k. so it is June but hey this is my WISH list - LOL) and mothers day coming up ... hint hint Steve :)~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Gorgeous!!
It's beautiful Alicia!
That would look really great in your bedroom!
that is so YOU!!! i just love alicia!
Post a Comment