Sunday, February 10, 2008

Cooking Funk - Help .... Anybody!!


O.k. so i'm in a HUGE cooking funk! I use to love to cook and put meals together. But lately no matter what I make it is bad..... I mean really bad! Steve said to me the other day... this isn't bad but lets not make it again. I just started laughing and we gave it to the dogs. So have any of you got this way? How do you get out of it? Steve said he would cook for a week... give me a break. I think the dogs might not even like the one dish I made. REALLY, it was not good at all. I think I tried something new that night... BIG NO NO!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

You are normal - take a break and get back to it next week!!

Rachel said...

check out this blog that I'm a member of........friendssharingrecipes.blogspot.com

My friend started it, and if you want you can ask to be an author on it, if you have any recipes you want to contribute.