

Today I got the neatest package in the mail. I was so excited to see a box with my name on it, it was from my precious mother & sweet amazing sister & best friend Bethany. As I opened the box it seemed like it was never ending with goodies! I first found a pair of beautiful RED candle holders. Then a gift box with a georgious necklace and matching earrings(which was funny to me because I have been looking for a teal necklace and earrings.) They are beautiful. Lots of yummy candy, I ate the cadberry carmel first... ummmm good. As I continued to unwrap the packages in the box I was so full of excitment and graditude, then to find some good smelling relaxing lotion and body spray. My next package was the funny movie "rat race" and then topping off my fun filled box was a book called inspiration. I can't wait to read it. This truly made my day, heck my whole week. This past week has been a rollercoaster of emotions and decisions to have surgery or not to remove the cancer. The week was spent with doctor appts, getting blood work done and not getting much sleep I was becoming very tired and drained. I'm truly greatful for them and the time spent on putting this gift box together. They have listened to me on the phone and went a step further to touch my heart even living so far away. It has brightened and lifted my spirits, my day, and filled my heart. Thanks Bethany and Mom!!! I love you!
2 comments:
Alicia White! I just found your blog while surfing the internet. I can't believe you have been married for five years. You guys look like you are doing great.
Love,
Melissa
http://melissarobel.blogspot.com
So sweet!!
Post a Comment