Monday, January 23, 2012

9 years ba-by!!


Laughing and being silly... that is usually how we roll.

I have to admit... I tried to take a picture of my honey  and me for our 9 year anniversary and 5 pics later Steve was like O.K. we are DONE! ( you know me, i'm a girl and have to have it JUST right)
ha ha

Hence this is the last picture! And you can see we are totally laughing.
This man is  the love of my life.
When I look at this picture I see a Man that has held my hand through the delivery of 3 beautiful babies, he has been the man that was at my side when I went into surgery and radiation 2 times.
He was the one that was the first person I saw when I woke up.
This handsome man is the comic relief that makes the stress of life go away.
Steve is such a provider and would do anything for his family.
I appreciate and adore his willingness to serve. 
He is the one that drives me crazy some times, we have a good ol' fight, then it is back to buisness as usual
 and at the end of the day, we know that we are each others best friend and partners in crime.
He is the one I want snuggled up to me and waking up beside me in the morning.
Steve is my whole life,  I would be lost without him.
I'm grateful that he is such an amazing father, dad and husband.
I could not have picked a more laid back, loyal, amazing, kind, and loving husband to spend my life with.
 Let alone, raise our children with and create long lasting memories.
So when I say he is the LOVE of my life... love means so much more to me than just roses and a  nice card, it is the deeply treasured moments we have shared.
Happy 9 year anniversary ba-by!






No comments: