Monday, December 5, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

 Our family had a great time with family. We went to Ft. Myers and spent 4 days with the "White" fam.

There was lots of yummy food, hours of giggles, snuggles and gifts galore.

The cousins had a blast playing together inside and out! Steve had a great time chillin with his brothers talking and watching.... oh can you guess... FOOTBALL!!!

Ashlea and I went to shop for "Black Thursday/Friday" ha ha - we headed out at 10pm and didn't come home until 1:30 am.

IT was sooooo crazy!

I'm don't usually get frazzled with crowds but OH MY GOSH... there where so many people in my space..  ( they were WAY to close to me)  .ha ha.

Ashlea cracked me up, she said she could smell the alcohol on them and she was just NOT going to stand in line.

She worked her magic and we got into a line that wasn't so long. Yeah for Ashlea!

We totally scored at Walmart.. I brought all of the other adds and showed them and they totally price matched.

We got Wii games for $10, movies for $10, Wii charger $10 and a huge Transformer for the boys for only 10 bucks.. the real prices would have $60 and $40!

Oh yea ladies and gentleman we SCORED!!

 

Hummmm... The kids where waiting for some action, come on... anybody!?!?
No one walked by, drove by, no other kids... aww man as Henry would say...

 UNTIL.....

  This kid drove by with his tractor.  Oh the kids where in heaven.  They all just watched it. It was priceless to see them.  So funny!




So sweet!  These are Hunter's  and Henry's Auntie's Alisha and Ashlee.




Henry was totally teasing Hagen Matt's Dog... it was hilarious!









Baby Landon is the star of the show.. he is so stinkin cute.


Adult gift Exchange... lots of gift cards got stolen from each other.
I totally scored the motion activated candy machine...  
( oh o.k. I actually brought it BUT I really liked it so I picked it out of the other ones).  HA HA
Ashlea got a new mixer that Steve brought... nice gift Ash!
Hunter giving Grace an archery lesson, in Granny living room... NICE!
Henry is thinking hard... so tempting! 
(P.S. Steve, wo what kind of outfit did you put on Henry) :)
Awwww Mom I just had to have one!

Thanks Granny for the cute monkey's.

Granny got her cuddle bugs matching Pj's!


Playing outside... they played from sun up to sun down!!!  So much fun!











Visit with Soft Granny!!!  She loved seeing everyone. We just love our Granny.

No comments: