I'm exhausted, yet it has been a VERY busy and productive morning.
The house got going at 6:15.. Hunter woke up BEFORE his alarm.
He woke us up with a flash light in our eyes...and I say US because I was camped out with Henry.
That little stinker has been getting up and out of bed almost EVERY night.
We end up taking him back but then he wants us to sleep beside him.
Which leads to my next busy morning time.
I rearranged AGAIN Henry's room and now he has a king bed.
We took his twin beds and put them together.
Helllllloooo I was not sporting the TWIN bed with Henry in it... he moves SO MUCH.
We used a King size Bed sheet set and wa-la feels like a King and no one falls between the beds.
Of course the comforter isn't a king but oh well.. we make the best of it. :)
Needless to say, I had to organize and move it around to where I liked it.
ha ha ha ha - I know you are laughing, I'm always rearranging. :)
The rest of my morning had a big to do list...
3 loads of laundry, washed, dried and put away
Henry's bed sheets cleaned,
Start Dinner in crock pot
Play with Henry,
Work on colors and ABC's with him.
And finally,
Send text's out about Visiting Teaching
One one more day till the weekend, oh yeah ba-be!!!!!!!




1 comment:
I like it! In fact, I think I like it better this way! :-)
Post a Comment