Sunday, September 4, 2011

My Week......

Craft time at the Library  
My friend Penny and I went to the Library Tot Time  and they had a great time.
They read books, sang songs and did a craft.
I so remember doing this with my Hunter boy... crazy that Henry is old enough to be  going to Tot Time.

Cooking Made EASY!!!!


O.k. So check this out... I got this cool gadget for Steve for Christmas.  He used it for a couple of times and  then it just sat  in the closet.
The other day I pulled it out and tried it.....
HELLO... this is my new best friend.
It warms, bakes, toast, broils and you can rotisserie a chicken.
LOV E, LOVE, LOVE IT!!
I would recommend it to anyone.
It also helps on the electric bill.
No more heating the house with the oven,
LOVE LOVE LOVE... did I mention I love it!
I baked Enchiladas yesterday and pizza the other day.
(The ONLY thing I didn't like was putting BIG cupcake or cake pan don't work)
Otherwise... it is wonderful....  LOVE IT!


 Bulletin Board Change......


 
FALL IS IN THE AIR...
IT was time to change the bulletin board at church, so this is what I came up with.
Walk by it at church and let me know what ya think. 
Happy Fall Ya'll!!!

No comments: