Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Memories..... A little of this and that, our family has been busy.

FLAG FOOTBALL.........
Hunter is excited to be learning all about football.
He looks pretty funny with the mouthpiece, it is huge for him.
Hunter is #1.



Ummmm yeah! SOOOO our dog got knocked up and we now have 5 puppies.
They are adorable... but hello, we have FIVE PUPPIES.
Free Puppy anyone????? Really FREE!!!

Steve and I washed them... they are so sweet.

FSU Spring Game!!
Hunter and Steve made a weekend out of it.
Good and fun daddy son days.


Awwww I love my boys!
Some more fun spring break moments... of course we had to go to Bass Pro Shop...
Who was I kidding, i'm married to Steve White and Hunter and Henry are true COUNTRY BOYS!

Steve had the boy's most of the weekend while I was in Orlando...
I tell you, they don't mess around when it comes to having fun daddy son time. :)
The White Boys ride in style.

1 comment:

Kira said...

What kind of dogs are they Alicia?