I was laying in bed the other day and just felt so blessed. Have you ever just had one of those moments where you just felt like WOW, my life is so wonderful.
Of course we have the little stresses, little trials, bad days that seem like they could never end.
But REALLY ... my life if pretty dang good.
Steve and I over the years of marriage have had our roller coasters of FUN Trials, some we brought on ourselves with our choices and some we had NO CONTROL over...
Yet it still amazes me that no matter what the day holds our Heavenly Father is there to cheer us on, provide scriptures and stories, songs and inspirational angel friends to give us our daily dose of love.
I look around my home and I have so much, I'm thankful for beds for my children to lay there heads, a beautiful home that the spirit can teach us and nurture us. I'm so thankful for my 2 handsome, adventurous boys that are so full of life. So happy, so curious, so BUSY! These boys are my heart, they are my everything, they teach me, and I learn more and more about myself each day.
I'm thankful for a car that I can travel in, that will start each time I put the key in. I'm thankful for food on our table and land that we will be able to start a garden. I'm thankful for heat and air to keep our home comfortable. I'm thankful for schools to teach my children and I so enjoy having the time to work on homework with Hunter.
He is thriving right now and LOVES to learn, that makes me happy.
I'm thankful to be healthy! It is a miracle now a days to not have SOMETHING wrong, our bodies being over run by some kind of element. Over the past years of my life, I have been surrounded by words like toxemia, thyroid cancer, depression, Hashimoto's thyroiditis, feet, back and joint problems. But TODAY... I have to say, i'm blessed to not have anything hurting. My body feels pretty good. I'm putting healthy foods in the ONE body my heavenly father gave me. This is it... I better take care of it. So i'm thankful for the gift of being healthy.
Last on my list but first in my heart is my amazing wonderful HUSBAND.
He is my strength, he is the man that makes me laugh and smile.
I would not be complete without him... we are so different, yet so alike.
Our family laughs at the silliest things, our boys are hilarious when they play.. how wonderful it is two have to handsome wonderful boys that are best buddies.
I'm so blessed to have a man that loves me so dearly and amazingly (not sure how) but he sees me as the same beautiful woman that he married 8 years ago.
I could not have asked for a better Father for my children, a man that loves his boys so dearly.
I'm so blessed, and i'm thankful. The most important things in my life,
are my family and they will be with me for eternity.
No matter what happens on this earth I will always have MY FAMILY.
Thank you Heavenly Father for my countless blessings........
I love my life!
(p.s. Heavenly Father is you are reading this PLEASE...
don't do anything drastic to our family,
we are doing pretty good in the trial department.....
We are just thankful!!)




1 comment:
I loved this! I think I need to sit down and write up a list like this too. And I laughed at your last comment to Heavenly Father, I always feel like i need to tell him too that I don't mean that I have it too easy and feel like I need some trials, but that I'm just grateful!). :)
Post a Comment