Saturday, November 20, 2010

I'm Thankful For....

I'm Thankful For... My amazing Husband that makes me laugh, loves me unconditionally and is my best friend. He lets me be ME! I love how he is such a manly man! I'm thankful for the amazing dad he is and how our sons just adore him. I'm truly blessed to be married to such a great man!























I'm Thankful For... scrap booking. I love to make all our memories last a lifetime.


















I'm Thankful For.... fun cute clothes, it's great to be a woman!







I'm Thankful For... a beautiful home to bring my family to, a soft place to rest our heads, bring friends,laugh and have fun, say prayers and learn our religion, weather the storms large or small, we just have the perfect safe place to run away from the world.












I'm Thankful For.. a loving, caring,understanding, Heavenly Father that continues to love me in spite of my faults. I'm thankful for my elder brother and Savior Jesus Christ. Without his gift of the atonement my life would not be complete.


I'm Thankful For.... the blessing of sisters and brothers.




I'm Thankful For... My little chef in the kitchen.
I'm Thankful For....The PAST that, no matter the choices good or bad, trials hard or easy, it makes up the woman in the PRESENT. I look forward to the Future, growing up with my children, treasuring my family, learning more about the gospel. The Future looks so bright. I'm Thankful For... Being a Cancer survivor after 4 years, 2 surgeries, 2 radiations, lots of pet scans and tears. I got the best scan ever! Cancer free, not a spot anywhere! We did it!!!! We beat cancer!!! I'm thankful for amazing doctors, family and friends that supported me and my family.
I'm Thankful For... Temples! A place that we can truly go and feel our Heavenly Fathers love for us. A place where we can poor out our hearts and a place where he will talk to you. It is truly the "House of the Lord".
I'm thankful For... holidays! Fun times that I get to decorate!!!!! I love to decorate!!!


Amazing Friends, near and far!


I'm Thankful For.....Two Healthy little boys!

I'm thankful for ETERNAL FAMILIES... Happy Birthday Sweet Haley, her brothers brought her some flowers!




I'm Thankful for....A curious little boy that loves to explore the house and play.




I'm Thankful For.... Craft time with Hunter.

'm Thankful For...Making homemade pumpkin pie with my Hunter boy! He loves to bake!

No comments: