Hunter's newest interest is in Archery!! Sometimes i'm just amazed at the talent our kid has. O.k. Really, what kid has the coordination to ride a 4-wheeler, shoot a bow and arrow, catch a fish and (give his mom lots of attitude) at age five :). O.k. so the attitude part has been going on since age 4 and i'm sure it will continue till he is 18!!. ha ha ha
He also learned to ride a bike in 1 day, he just took off... He learned to tie his shoes all by himself when he was just passed his 5th birthday. I know I was NEVER like this. (Don't get me wrong.. it makes me crazy all the stunts he does, and the way he has no fear and so much confidence....)
Oh but yes, I'm a pretty proud momma!



1 comment:
You for sure are in trouble sister! This kid is a huge triple threat...cute, athletic and smart. Watch out ladies!
Post a Comment