Monday, October 25, 2010

Haunted Gingerbread House

Wow, that was an adventure for sure! Putting that gingerbread house together was crazy! The icing wouldn't set quick enough so I had to hold it and poor Hunter, every time he put some candy on it, the side would fall. Laughter, frustration and then laughter again was a good description of the time it took to make it. Lets just say..... we won't be building gingerbread houses ANY time soon. It did turn out cute though. :)








1 comment:

Pierce Martin said...

Hi Alicia,

I really enjoyed reading your Halloween haunted house post. What a fun idea, even though it turned out a bit messy!

I just had this really interesting infographic made on the History of Halloween. It highlights the evolution of Halloween over the holidays many centuries and has some really surprising data about Americans and the popularity of Halloween. You can check it out here: http://www.guidetoonlineschools.com/history-of-halloween.

I thought your readers might enjoy the graphic and wanted to see if you would consider posting a link to it from your blog. Let me know what you think of it.

Thanks! Pierce

Pierce Martin Content Manager pierce@sreducationgroup.org