Hunter got a new hair cut. He loves sitting in the big boy chair with his cape. Then off to Target to get some last minute school supplies. Of course he hit me up for cash as we walked in so he could get a slurpie and food at the snack bar. (he was not cheap date) :)
Finally we went to Publix and got him all the yummy snacks that he wanted for his school lunch. (of course I got some HEALTHY stuff) :)
We finished the date off with a icecream cone and some good conversation. I love this age, he has so much to share with me. So many ideas and thoughts.
I asked him if he wanted to do anything else, he said no! We will save the golfing for "next time".
I'm actually looking forward to "NEXT TIME". It was fun just having time with my little dude! What a great morning.



No comments:
Post a Comment