Friday, June 4, 2010

"See" A Good Day Challenge - Day 16 - Model Man


As I was walking thru Target I ran into a friend and she says to me.... did you know your little guy is displayed in the mall? When we got his 1st yr pics they asked me if they could use him and I said sure but didn't really think they would... so i was surprised to hear it was up... I was so glad I ran into Gretchen.

Of course I had to go right over and check it out.. this is what the display looked like... pretty dang cute!

You can only imagine that the smile on my face got real BIG... I was a proud momma! Henry's little smile just melts me every time.. he is such a sweet little guy.
Check out our little "Model Man".



2 comments:

Lauren said...

That is AWESOME! You've got to have a heart ready to burst right now. :-)

Another Piece Of Chocolate said...

No way - so adorable too :- )