My Monday Morning was brightened by an awesome email from my brother. My brother Jason has been serving a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in Peru for almost 2 yrs he comes home in 4 months. I got to see how his testimony has grown and he shared this awesome email with me. I loved it and wanted to share with you... check the scriptures.
I learned this week all about that, trials and it was a lesson i learned after a hard month of not having anything. The work is hard where i am at and i was wondering why the blessings aren't coming. I learned alot about the faith and the trust in the Lord. Mostly i learned all about patience and that the lords way is much better. Its funny because if we see a river on the side of a highway we can see that they both go to the same destination. However, who made which? The man made the Highway and God, the river. With that said its obvious that sometimes man wants the way that is strait and fast and easier, like the HIghway, but god´s way is the river where it is windy and slow but always steady and in the end they both go to the same destination. Ive learned alot from this and i found two scriptures that have helped me so very much. They are written from a father and son. Mormon 9:20-21 and my favorite is Moroni 7:33. Now get your book of mormon and read it... Now. It is short but full of truth. The key word is EXPEDIENT and that mean what is convenient to him. The trick is we have to look for his will and then have the faith to do it and then he will bless us. I love this scripture because this week we doubled our numbers and will have so much success after a long month´s process of trial. The Last scripture is found in Mosiah 2: 22. This is a promise to all so i think you should take advantage of it. I love you all so very much and testify that it is the truth. The Lord is great and good to us all. Be safe and stay strong.
Elder Barattiero
PS I love you lots
Monday, May 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment