
Today I got to truly count my blessings, a blessing of service for our family. The small and simple blessings from the lord came as I was in my living room I hear a lawn mower going around my yard... as I look outside I see my neighbor a high school kid mowing my yard.
Now if you have ever been to my house... we have 6 acre's. He mowed on his riding lawn mower for about and an hour and a half maybe more 2 1/2 acre's of our yard.
It looks so nice, and we are so thankful. My sweet husband has been working so hard leaving home at 6am and some nights coming home between 9 - 11 pm. We sure do feel the lords love for us and see him blessing us through sweet friends. We felt the kind act of service our neighbor did.



1 comment:
That is just precious. Way to go momma for leading him in the right direction!
Post a Comment