I have noticed something with my son Hunter, my relationship with my boys and my family. When I have my
priorities straight..focus on
my family, be that
"fun" mom,
LOVING mom,
compassionate wife and
really listen to Hunter taking the time to
PLAY with him. Our day goes so smoothly, we don't have timeout, we have laughter, and we have a good energy in our home. I have seen the rewards of just changing some of
MY patterns during the day.
One afternoon, Me and the boys got to go on a bike ride. Hunter loves to ride fast, fast, fast, and then "go off the trail".. skid and CRASH basically! While we were on the ride he stopped when he saw these flowers and he said
"mommy, these flowers are for you and daddy because you are special to me"... Really, REALLY can this kid get any cuter and sweet. It sure made
me smile.
"Listen earnestly to anything [your children] want to tell you, no matter what. If you don't listen eagerly to the little stuff when they are little, they won't tell you the big stuff when they are big, because to them all of it has always been big stuff." -Catherine M. Wallace-
1 comment:
Alicia! I love your blog. You are such a great MOM!! I loved getting caught up on your cute family and all teh wonderful things you do for them! You are so talented, beautiful and crafty. I need to be more like you! I'm so glad we're back in touch. Happy Spring!
Angie
Post a Comment