
This morning I was reading in Moses and doing the study guide for a class in church and one of the questions was what did Moses learn about himself in Moses 1:1-7? After reading it and giving a summary, I came to understand that WE ALL HAVE A Purpose and a plan in the this life, it might not be a intense and earth changing at moses, but I have a purpose .
I don't think I really could wrap my head around the fact that wow I'm a mother, and with that comes a huge responsiblity to TEACH, LOVE, NURTURE and prepare these little souls to be ready for this world, spriturally, phyiscally and mentally. That is huge! I have a huge purpose in the life.
Sometimes I feel like i'm not doing much, not serving eneough, I'm sure you know what I mean... making a HUGE difference. And then a thought came to mind a friend said one time... she said that "our Chrildren here on this earth and in heaven are watching us, Am I being a great mom and example".
I was stuggling with reading my scriptures, praying regularly and really shoot I was just lazy. Well that is just not good enough, I wouldn't let my boss at work down so how could I let my Heavenly Father down... These boys, my family is my full time job. So as I read today the scriptures and studied I felt good, I felt like I could learn and be able to teach my boys.. my future missionaries, my adorable CTR!
I'm excited to learn what Hunter will be learning this year. (so I posted what the primary theme is).
I can't wait to have him learn his articles of faith, stand up proudly... we have number one done - YEAH!
I'm greatful for good examples around my boys...we are so blessed. Have a great year, learning and finding your Purpose and Plan the lord has for you!
This is a great site to look at: http://www.sugardoodle.net



No comments:
Post a Comment