Today my heart was so full as I reflected my day... Sometimes our blessings of the day are so simple, just being able to be surrounded by beautiful children. I was able to have a play date for Hunter, it was so nice hearing the children laugh, run and play. I can understand why we should be "child like" and why our Heavenly Father treasures his children.
Then later on that day I was able to serve a family. Something so small for us like making them dinner, gives them such joy and allows them to breath, what a nice feeling we are given just knowing that we are "tools" in the lords hands. As I drove away I thought about the pain and saddness going on in those 4 walls, the trials and tribulation this family is having to endure. My eyes watered as I drove away and the song "breath of heaven" came on my cd. It was so humbling to me to know that our savior is here for us. We are never alone, no matter the trial, we are NEVER alone. I feel so blessed to be part of this gospel, to have the "church" family that we have..this plan of happiness that is given to my family. The blessings this holiday session, that WE too as a family have felt by SO MANY serving us in small quiet ways. We are so greatful to our Heavenly Father for those kind acts shown on our family and have given us a ray of light and love. We have felt a breath of heaven come down on us by others serving us and the amazing warm feelings in our heart by doing for others.
Lyrics -
Breath of Heaven
Hold me together
Be forever near me
Breath of Heaven
Breath of Heaven
Lighten my darkness
Pour over me, your holyness
For your holy Breath of Heaven
"With the pure love of Christ, let us walk in His footsteps as we approach the season celebrating His birth. As we do so, let us remember that He still lives and continues to be the Light of the World, who promised, 'He that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.!" President Thomas S. Monson
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Your are such a wonderful example to me. You are a very special woman. I love you and miss you.
Post a Comment