Saturday, December 5, 2009

Alicia's Girls Night Christmas Party - Hilarious!!

Alicia hosted her first annual "Mingle and Jingle" Christmas party. This is one that will go in the books. Pictures speak a thousand words!!! I don't think there was a moment the whole night that we weren't laughing either at each other or the babies. I never knew a "white elephant" gift exchange could be so much FUN. You really don't want to MISS any of these pictures... they are cute and hilarious. Lets just say... it was a BLAST (who ended up with the Santa Thong)! Merry Christmas Ladies!






























By midnight it was the babies turn to be the spotlight... Celeste was great with the babies she took adorable pictures and had Henry laughing... It was so sweet!



1 comment:

Alicia said...

Thanks ladies for making my christmas the best ever.. I had so much fun with all of you. I love spending time with you. You guys are so much fun and lovable! Merry Christmas!