This is my favorite....but I want to keep my length also... soooo....
Bangs or no bangs.... ????<
Now this hair style is about the length of mine now.. maybe a little bit shorter.. but it looks kinda layered.
Steve, Alicia, Hunter and Henry
2 comments:
I like all those does! I have to say one thing though...if you are going to try bangs...get longer ones because I got short ones that I LOVE in Utah (cause it was dry heat), but DROVE ME NUTS in Florida...because of the humidity. Seriously my bangs looked horrible in Florida cause they either stuck to my forehead or kinked up the minute i straightened them. At least with long, you can tuck them behind one of your ears if they drive you nuts and still carry a swooping to the side bang. Does that make sense? Just a suggestion.
Go with Carrie Russell's hair! Your hair type is most like her's...full and curly. You look amazing with your hair all curly and it could be less work in the long run...no straigtening!
Post a Comment