Monday, April 20, 2009

Garden

It is that time again... Steve loves to garden, this year he has 2 gardens growing at the same time. The biggest one is the potatoes. I mean potatoes, potatoes, potatoes... we have tons of rows of POTATOES. We are blessed to have the land to plant a garden and share the food, now if I can only learn how to can the food.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Wow, Steve is a farmer! We've got to get the canner right away!

Rebecca said...

I've been hesitant to try a garden because of all the critters. How do they not eat it?

Anonymous said...

im so jealous, i wish i could do that... Looks good, when we need some food for this swine pandemic thing were coming to yalls house. its closer than NC or Utah...

Heidi said...

AMAZING!!! That is awesome guys - Can't wait to see more pictures of all the great things that will be coming from that sweet land!!!