Hunter had fun wearing his costume around the house. What a bummer that he got sick. He asked a couple of times when we were going to get candy with Joseph. We had planned on going trick or treating with the Lowry family. What a bummer.. there is always next year. We hope you all had a spooktacler halloween.
Mommy catching a nap with hunter. Check out those sexy flannel cow jammies.... LOL - they really are so comfy (thanks Iris).



7 comments:
Alicia, you are such a good mom. I am so sorry that Hunter was sick on Halloween, but it looks like he had alot of fun at some other fun Halloween activities! Don't you just love Ms. Angela's Joy School? We miss you too!!!
Oh, I'm sorry- hopefully he forgets quickly at his age. At least you had some company being sick on the couch! Hope you both feel better.
We missed you guys so much! We must get together next year! I hope Hunter feels better really soon!
Oh I love that Hunter so much. And those little shirts that Lauren made are very cool. Miss you, Joy
Oh, thank you for posting a little rough and tumble action! It IS fun to see boys be boys! I hope Hunter is feeling better and that YOU are having a good day. It is 2nd out of 3rd, so you should be doing well, right?!
Hey Alicia, TAG YOU'RE IT!
Poor kid, that really does look fun to be cuddled up. You really are an amazing mom Alicia.
Post a Comment