HUNTER IS GOING TO BE A BIG BROTHER!!!! Steve, Alicia & Hunter are so excited to share the fun news with all our family and friends that we are expecting a baby in May! The first doctors visit was exciting to meet a new doctor and see the babies heart beat. Here is a link below of how the baby develops and the stage we are at. Hunter is excited to be a big brother... the other day Alicia said her tummy was sick and Hunter said his baby tummy was sick also. It was so cute! He is going to be the best big brother ever. We are happy to share this special journey with all of our special loved ones!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



19 comments:
Hooray!! Congratulations!!!!
yay!!! I am so excited for you Alicia! You are such devoted mother, this little spirit is really lucky to have you.
Congratulations!! That is great news!
Yeah!!! That is such great news! Congratulations!!!
YEA!!!! Congrats! I'll let my mom know. She'll be so excited for you. And Nattie, too!
We are now living in Jacksonville with the parents. So we will have to make a trip over to G'ville VERY soon.
I'm 17 weeks as of yesterday...with a little girl. So well wishes to YOU, too! I hope you get feeling better soon. It's never fun in the beginning...but so worth it!
Take care! Love ya!
Amy
Congratulations Alicia, Hunter, and Steve. I am so ecstatic for your beautiful growing family. Hunter is going to be the best big brother I know!!
I am smiling with tears of joy! Congratulations!!!! You little ones are so blessed to have you!
CONGRATULATIONS! So happy for you.
Yay for the Whites!!! What exciting news -- we're so happy for you! By the way, I miss seeing you around...we need to get together soon.
Fantastic news! We're so happy for your guys! Big HUGS!!!
we are so excited for you! What a sweet blessing for such an awesome family.
congratulations!!!! i'm so excited for you. yeah! love ya.
Congratulations! I hope you are feeling OK. That is totally exciting news. Keep us posted. Shanna
Hurray - Hurray - Hurray!! Such WONDRFUL news!! Love you!!
Congratulations Alicia!
Yeah!!! We’re so excited for you guys!
Alicia White, can I bring over some California rolls today? How about a burrito? What is the food of the day today? I still can't believe that of all the things in Publix, you went for the sea-weed wrapped fish food and a frozen burrito...you really must be preggers! I'm excited, yay for the White's!!!!
Congrats Alicia!! That is such wonderful news!!
Congratulations!! So exciting!!!
Post a Comment