Monday, July 14, 2008

Ahhh the joys of raising a BOY!

Hunter has quite the stong right arm.. he throws balls at the wall, knocks down mommies decorations & lamps and we can't forget throws shoes at mommy when driving, he even throws spoons at daddy when he get real mad... the one that tops them all is when Hunter is done with his sippy cup he says "here mommy and the cup comes flying at you 100 mph" now I ask you how can I get mad at this face... then on Sunday he drew on the wall with MARKERS.. oh yeah that was fun to clean up at least they where washable for the most part. Ahhh to have a boy!!! I just love being the mommy of a stong, healthy, happy little boy that is full of life and loves to just have fun.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

You crack me up! That's quite a positive summary of Hunter after that long list of his "antics". You are ever the positive person Alicia!

Regi said...

I can't count the number of times I have been hit in the head by something Reese chucked. It is super fun to have a happy healthy boy. We are both very blessed! I can't wait for Reese to start school with Hunter.

Camille said...

I can so relate with all the flying things that get thrown from the back seat of the car - no matter how many times I say NO!! But then you see their cute little smiles, they tell you how much they love you, they kiss and hug you, you see them so innocent when they are asleep in bed -- and then you can do it all again the next day! Motherhood is a great blessing!

Heather said...

Parker is 5 and he still throws his sippy cup (if I give in and let him have one) when he's done! Boys!