Monday, April 21, 2008

Joy's Fun Ladies Brunch! THANKS JOY!!

Heidi moved away last year and she just can't stay away(we are all so lovable)! We love when she comes to visit and I'm so excited that she is having another baby. Heidi is such an amazing mom and friend. Love ya sistah!
Alicia with Joy, Shannon and Heidi..... I can't believe the time has come for them to move away ..... Best of luck to all three of them as they move on to new adventures there hubbies getting JOBS & they get to decorate new HOMES! I'm so excited for them.
Joy is the hot momma sitting beside me (white shirt) that throw the ladies brunch last week. She put together a really neat album for all of us to have that included all of our families so we would have pics to remember each other by. It was funny trying to get the camera's to take pictures all at the same time.... AMBER WHERE ARE YOU?!??!?! Only 4 of these ladies are staying in Gainesville! It will be so strange on that one Sunday when ALL the families are gone. I'm excited to spend time with the ladies that are staying... they are pretty cool.... girls nights anyone!?
WOW... It is something real special and neat to be surrounded by so many awesome and amazing ladies! I feel so blessed to be part of a Strong group of woman and I just have to say I have the most gorgeous friends! Hot Momma Hotties!!! ALicia and Lauren... we are staying put in G'ville! We will have to stick together girl! Lauren will be my partner in crime!

2 comments:

JoyRGardner@gmail.com said...

Alicia, I love you. I can just see you laughing it up about your holy skirt and undies. Way to have a sense of humor, babe.

Heidi said...

It was so great to see you Alicia - I just love you!!!